.

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

POST IT NOTE TUESDAY!!!!!! i probably have no friends....

if im gonna make any kind of comeback...... supah and her bomb-shizzle PINT is the way to go.....



ahem,


oh,


like way bad, like WOAH.



sometimes, i just shake my head, for hours at a time.  dumbfounded. 




and various "search jobs here" sites can #suckit.
but really, seeing as how i am gainfully employed, i cannot bitch too much.  i have friends that are having the same problem finding employment, and they need it way more than i do. 
so yes, i acknowledge, my problems are small. 



yummmmm



go see supah!!!!!





7 comments:

Shell said...

I'd like a drink now.

Liz Mays said...

Welcome back, you busy, busy girl!

Chels said...

Feeling you. Working on a master's and actually working as a typist. Yeah, you heard me. Bottom of the food chain, clerk in an office, absolute pond scum, I can reorganize their methods in about 30 minutes and take the word efficent to new levels since they all have high school diplomas TYPIST.

Happy Post it Note Tuesday!

Francisco Bacon said...

Vegas sucks! but I'll have a bacardi and coke please...

Lotto Draw said...

haha, "bacardi and coke please, myfanwy!" lol

Tina Modotte said...

What do I want today? To check if I won the euromillions tuesday draw

Sexy Lingerie said...

Feeling you. Working on a master's and actually working as a typist.