.

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Monday, July 20, 2009

man-eater...

ive been dating my boyfriend for like 3 and a half years.

it started off beautifully. but now, not so much.

i let him embed himself in my life & my kids' lives. thinking that he would step up to the plate and be man and make full commitment to me & them - to be a husband and a father.

but, now, im not thinking so.

we've argued about it, and im tired of arguing.

im bitter.

im a bitch.

and it just grates on my nerves all the time.

how can you sit there and "act" like a dad, but yet not be willing to actually make a commitment to these 2 kids that you CLAIM to love?

WTF????

im thinking that im about to pull the plug on the whole operation.

im tired of waiting.

im tired of being an outsider.

im just fucking tired.

and my kids??? they deserve fucking better.



anyone got advice???? whatcha think????

4 comments:

Candice said...

Ask yourself this. Are you happy? Are you fulfilled? Are your kids fulfilled?

Do you find yourself hurt, angry, bitter, sad, etc. more often than not?

Answer those questions honestly, and you will know what to do.

3 years is a long time to invest in a relationship, but you don't want to wake up another year from now and realize that you should have pulled the plug long ago.

Best of luck to you!

CrazyAssMomma said...

thanks candice... you're totally right....

ps.... LOVE your blog!

rachaelgking said...

My rule has always been, does the happiness outweigh the "not"?

Just sayin... xo

Anonymous said...

Talk to him and tell it straight. If it's goon end it will end. It might work out if it becomes decision time.

I hear about things like this at my blog sometimes.